Ninel Conde biography, birthday, family
As a musician, Ninel Conde performs local Mexican hits, Spanish pop songs, and Latin American folk songs (such as cumbia). From 2003 to 2006, she worked with Universal Records and EMI Group Limited to record her hit songs.
Ninel Conde’s birthday
On September 29, 1976, Ninel Herrera Conde got born in Toluca, Mexico. Only a few people know about her childhood and teenage years. But she entered the Mexican show business when she was 19. Her beauty, voice, and acting talents helped her become one of the most popular and wealthiest celebrities there.
Ninel Conde’s biography
Before Ninel Conde entered the Mexican television industry in 1995, she trained at the Emilio Carranza Art and Theater Center. She also learned singing from Sergio Jimenez, a Mexican actor. Ninel Conde even triumphed in the Señorita Estado de Mexico beauty pageant.
In 2003, Ninel Conde released her song “Callados” through an album named after her. This hit she performed with the renowned singer Jose Figueroa almost helped her get a Latin Grammy Award. The following year, in 2004, Ninel Conde participated in Big Brother, but she got evicted after a month.
Her grandest project came in October 2004, when she appeared in the Rebelde telenovela, it ran from 2004 to 2006. Her portrayal there as Alma Rey extended her fame to Spain, Eastern Europe, and South America. Because of the show’s success, she got nominated for prestigious awards and accepted roles in high-production films.
Within those years, Ninel Conde had other projects. She sold another song album entitled La Rebelde. She also had extra roles in Ugly Betty as a telenovela actress in the show watched by the protagonist’s parents. Ninel Conde also appeared in El Show de Los Sueños with other Mexican celebrities.
Soon after Rebelde ended, Ninel Conde had another successful telenovela: Fuego en la Sangre. She got nominated for her role as Rosario Montez in this series. In the following years, Ninel Conde got cast as the villain in Mar de Amor (released in 2008) and an additional character in Porque el Amor Manda. She was Discua Paz De La Soledad in that 2012 series. Then, in September 2013, she served as the judge of a national dancing competition show named Mira Quien Baila.
Ninel Conde’s family
In 1996, Ninel Conde married Ari Telch. He is a famous stage actor and telenovela celebrity. The couple had one daughter, Sofia, before they divorced in 1998.
According to the couple, they finished their marriage on “good terms.” But reports show that the two do not talk to each other. Ninel Conde and Ari Telch also avoid talking about their divorce, ending interviews whenever the press brings it up. Because of this, nobody outside their family knows why they split up. But their fans believe that Ari Telch’s bipolar disorder strained their relationship.
Ninel Conde’s first daughter, Sofia, is also known for her beauty and success earlier in her career. Although she is not a celebrity, Sofia Conde has social media sites. There, where she presents her private life.
She stayed with her father before she studied in the United States. There, she earned a degree in journalism and production. Because of this, Sofia makes advertisements. She also learns about literature and performing arts.
After this, Ninel Conde had a relationship with her fellow singer, Jose Manuel Figueroa, from 2002 to 2006.
Is Ninel Conde married?
She married Juan Zepeda, a Mexican businessman. After Ninel Conde divorced him, she became the girlfriend of Giovanni Medina, another businessman. They had a son named Emmanuel. He got it on October 21, 2014. But Ninel Conde and Giovanni Medina broke up.
On July 19, 2021, Ninel Conde sued Giovanni Medina for his damaging comments about her. He once said that Ninel Conde gets involved in selling drugs, laundering cash, and participating in the black market. The court hearings began on September 21, but Giovanni did not appear. He believes that they only fight for the custody of their son, Emmanuel, who still resides with him. Nonetheless, her lawyer insists that they want him to restore Ninel Conde’s reputation.
Finally, Ninel Conde had another husband: Larry Ramos, a Colombian entertainment businessman. The couple met in February 2020 and got married on October 28, 2020. But Larry Ramos received a class action lawsuit in 2021 for illegal enrichment. The alleged victims who sued him came from Florida, New York, Spain, and Venezuela. Ninel Conde reiterated that she does not get involved in Larry Ramos’ business.
What did Ninel Conde’s husband do?
After Larry Ramos attended the Latin America Music Awards in Miami, he got arrested and detained there. One of the plaintiffs, Alejandra Guzman, accused Larry Ramos of marrying Ninel Conde only for her fame. This way, he can make his potential clients trust him.
At present, Ninel Conde got suspected by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation. Larry Ramos got transferred to house arrest, but his case worsened when he took out his shackle. He left his apartment with Ninel Conde, and it was confirmed when she showed his pet through an online meeting. This mistake allowed the authorities to know Larry Ramos’ location. Since then, Ninel Conde has no longer been associates with Larry Ramos.
But the witnesses and victims who fought against him worry about their safety while he is on the loose. One of them, Jose Moncada from Nicaragua, claims that Larry Ramos has anxiety and mental illnesses. But he expressed that he wants Larry Ramos to feel remorse. He is also worried that Larry Ramos could commit suicide.
Ninel Conde remains quiet about her legal problems, but she promised to make a statement once she gets prepared. For now, she works with authorities who handle her cases. Ninel Conde also attacked her critics, implying that they feel terrible because of her triumphs. Meanwhile, Larry Ramos is a wanted fugitive in the United States and the Bahamas.
Ninel Conde’s projects
Ninel Conde became one of the most recognized celebrities in Latin America with her perseverance and hard work. She started with several modeling roles and minor appearances before her break in 2004. Here are the television, film, and music-related projects since she launched her acting career in 1995:
- She appeared as an unnamed woman or model in the telenovelas Al Derecho Y Al Derbez and Bajo Un Mismo Rostro.
- A year later, in 1996, she had a minor role in Luz Clarita, a series that ran from February 1996 to February 1997. This show is about a girl who searched for her mother. Her journey growing up would get filled with happiness and chaos.
- In 1998, Ninel Conde appeared again in Perla, a telenovela about college students and an illustrious family. Ninel Conde also portrayed the role of Paty in Catalina Y Sebastian and Karen in Besos Prohibidos. She played supporting roles in these shows.
- In the La Revancha telenovela released in 2000, Ninel Conde was Reina Azcarraga. The show is the story of business partners who murdered each other. It also portrays a turbulent family dispute and love affair. La Reverencha got filmed in Miami, Florida, as a remake of an earlier series.
- The following year, Ninel Conde acted in one of the episodes of Lo Que Callamos Las Mujeres. This controversial show (which still runs now) reveals the issues that hurt women in Mexican society. Its plot gets based on real stories expressed by Mexican women. The themes of Lo Que Callamos Las Mujeres include child abuse, domestic violence, homelessness, pedophilia, rape victims, and prostitution.
- In 2001, Ninel Conde got starred as the primary antagonist in Como En El Cine as La Matadora. This telenovela shows the life of a bar dancer posing as a psychologist to her unsuspecting clients. Como En El Cine ran until 2002.
- In 2004, Ninel Conde appeared in two shows (La Escuelita VIP and La Hora Pico). But her best hit came in Rebelde, where she portrayed the protagonist character. This telenovela (based on an Argentinian show named Rebelde Way) shows the life of a group of students in a wealthy college in the capital. It ran until June 2006.
- Also in 2004, Ninel Conde starred in two television series: La Escuelita VIP and La Hora Pico.
- Two years later, in 2006, Ninel Conde appeared as a telenovela actress in three episodes of Ugly Betty. This American comedy television series got based on the Colombian show Yo Soy Betty, La Fea, which portrays an unstylish woman who became a writer for a fashion publication.
- In 2008, Ninel Conde was Rosario Montes in Fuego En La Sangre. There, she portrayed one of the protagonists.
- A year later, Ninel Conde starred as Catalina Mijares, the antagonist in Mar De Amor. The story revolves around a poor fisherman’s daughter who wants to succeed in life.
- Ninel Conde had a supporting role in Porque El Amor Manda, a 2012 telenovela. Her name in the show was Discua Paz de la Soledad de Cervantes. A year later, she appeared in the finale on Nueva Vida.
- Many years later, she had another high-paying role. Ninel Conde starred in En Tierras Salvajes as Carolina Cruz. Then, she appeared in El Señor De Los Cielos. Her character’s name there is Evelina Lopez. This show won an International Emmy Award and Serie of the Year Award.
As a musician, Ninel Conde had successful song releases and albums:
- In 2003, Ninel Conde released her first song album named after her. It got first sold on September 16, 2003, by Universal Music Latin.
- In 2005, she launched another album, La Rebelde, on October 25, 2005. Its name got derived from her hit Mexican show. Universal Music Latin also released this label. Ninel Conde also had a compilation album named Y Gano El Amor earlier that year, on April 26, 2005.
- On June 26, 2008, a compilation of her songs got released. The 20 Grandes de Ninel Conde collection got sold by Universal Music Latin.
- On June 21, 2011, Nina Conde had another album: Ayer Y Hoy. This time, EMI Music sold it.
Based on the Regional Mexican Airplay statistics, her most famous single song performances are “Callados,” “Ingrato,” and “Hoy Tengo Ganas De Ti.” Ninel Conde also released music videos for her hit songs. Some of them got directed by Rodrigo Guardiola and Simon Brand. Furthermore, she appeared in different albums:
- In 2004, she sang “Una Mujer” in the official soundtrack album of Big Brother VIP in Mexico.
- In 2007 and 2008, she performed “El Año VIejo” in the album of Navidad Con Amigos.
- That same year, Ninel Conde showcased her rendition of “El Cable Y El Bombon Asesino” in the soundtrack album of Fuego En La Sangre.
Ninel Conde’s career
Ninel Conde has a rival in the Mexican show business: Niurka Marcos. They were friends before. But as they rose to fame, their bond started to deteriorate.
Niurka Marcos came from the National Circus School of Cuba. After learning performance techniques, she moved to Mexico and pursued acting. She had high-rating projects, such as Empress and I Live for Elena. Likewise, Ninel Conde attended formal training in Mexico before receiving famous roles on Mexican television.
Unfortunately, their friendship started fading over time because of competition and intrigues. In 2014, Niurka Marcos said she got angry at her friend because of a casting issue in their show production. Moreover, Ninel Conde seemed to disrespect Niurka Marcos at times. It was despite the care she provided while mourning for her mother. Worse of all, Niurka Marcos suspects that Ninel Conde’s partner, Giovanni Medina, sent a goon to steal her truck tires. But Niurka Marcos says that she and Ninel Conde still gets along.
Fans throughout Latin America and the world will continue to enjoy telenovelas. While the future of this genre remains bright, Ninel Conde will keep on dazzling and amazing her global audience.