Delicious and tasty crème brûlée recipe with keto chocolate that will appeal to young and old.
Preparation: 5 Minutes Cooking time: 30 Minutes Quantity: 4 servings 325 calories per serving
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 6 egg yolks
- 6 tablespoons of stevia
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- ½ teaspoon Guar Gum
- Preheat the oven to 325 C
- Beat the egg yolks with 4 tablespoons of stevia.
- In a small pot, heat the coconut cream and cocoa over medium heat for 5 minutes. Add the Guar and whisk quickly.
- Pour over the mixture over the egg yolks and whisk quickly. Then pour into 4 ramekins.
- In a pyrex bowl, put the ramekins and add water to ¾ of the ramekins to cook them in a bain-marie in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven for 10 minutes. Put the oven on broil.
- Pour the rest of the stevia on the ramekins and return to the broiler oven, watching that it does not burn.
Hello everyone, I am the main writer for SIND Canada. I’ve been writing articles for more than 10 years and I like sharing my knowledge. I’m currently writing for many websites and newspaper. All my ideas come from my very active lifestyle. I always keep myself very informed to give you the best information. In all my years as computer scientist made me become an incredible researcher. I believe that any information should be free, we want to know more every day because we learn everyday. You can contact me on our forum or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.