Delicious and tasty keto chocolate crème brûlée recipe that will appeal to young and old alike.
Desserts are something I always love to do – whether it’s something more complicated or simple like this creme brulee. You can always find me cooking in the kitchen with new and classic flavors, like this delicious low-carb chocolate crème brûlée.
Preparation: 5 Minutes Cooking time: 30 Minutes Quantity: 4 servings 325 calories per serving
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 6 egg yolks
- 6 tablespoons of stevia
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- ½ teaspoon Guar Gum
- Preheat the oven to 325 C
- Beat the egg yolks with 4 tablespoons of stevia.
- In a small pot, heat the coconut cream and cocoa over medium heat for 5 minutes. Add the Guar and whisk quickly.
- Pour over the mixture over the egg yolks and whisk quickly. Then pour into 4 ramekins.
- In a pyrex bowl, put the ramekins and add water to ¾ of the ramekins to cook them in a bain-marie in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven for 10 minutes. Put the oven on broil.
- Pour the rest of the stevia on the ramekins and return to the broiler oven, watching that it does not burn.