Another version of the famous almond flour pancake made in Canada. We serve these dishes with many good things like bacon and eggs.
Prep Time: 8 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Quantity: 4 Servings
205 calories per serving
- 2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- Some oil or butter
- Start by mixing the eggs, water, almond flour, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl using a whisk.
- Pre-heat a frying pan over medium heat.
- Put some butter on the pan and incorporate the mixture to cook for about 60 to 120 seconds or until you see some bubbles form on the pancake.
- Flip the pancake after that, and let it cook for some time.
- Do those steps with the remaining batter until you finish it all.
- Serve hot with your favorite meat.