An amazing ketogenic version of the popular pancakes with almond flour. You will learn how to prepare the most special breakfast.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Quantity: 6 Servings
180 calories per serving
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup of water
- A little bit of butter
- 6 large eggs
- 5 oz. of softened cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Mix the almond flour, eggs, water, lemon zest, vanilla extract, and cream cheese in a bowl.
- Melt some butter and introduce a little amount of the pancake mixture.
- Cook it until there is a noticeable color change. Turn to the other side and cook again (30 to 90 seconds, it depends on the heat of the flame).
- Repeat this procedure until the batter is finished.
- Enjoy your meal!