A simple recipe, economical and delicious. This recipe will impress your vegetarian guests!
Preparation: 10 Minutes Cooking Time: 30 Minutes Quantity: 4 servings 145 calories per serving
- A tablespoon of oil
- 1 medium onion cut into small pieces
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 tomatoes cut into cubes
- Coarsely chopped parsley
- 1 cane of white beans rinsed and drained
- Salt and pepper
- In a frying pan, sauté the onion in the oil for 4-5 minutes.
- Add garlic and parsley, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and when they have softened, crush them with a fork or with the potatoes.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the white beans, bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes or until the mixture has thickened.