These little angel hairs, as my mother calls them, are a good choice of healthy and succulent meals.
Preparation: 15 Minutes Cooking time: 12 Minutes Quantity: 4 servings 355 calories per serving
- 340g of Asian vermicelli
- ½ cup grated carrots
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 medium red onion, minced
- 1 green chili pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red chili pepper, cut into strips
- 3 beaten eggs
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- A few drops of Tabasco to taste
- Salt and pepper
- Cook noodles according to package directions and set aside.
- In a frying pan or wok, cook the onions in the oil for 5 minutes and add the garlic, grated carrots and peppers.
- Make a hole in the center of the vegetables and put the beaten eggs in it.
- Let them cook for 2 minutes without stirring. Add the vermicelli and the rest of the ingredients. Mix well.