I love this imitation keto lasagna which always amazes my guests because it is so tasty. Vegetables and cheese, an excellent mixture.
Preparation: 20 Minutes
Cooking time: 45 Minutes
Quantity: 4 servings
245 calories per serving
- 3 large 5mm thick slices of eggplant (to make lasagna dough)
- 250g ricotta cheese
- ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 diced tomato
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup of tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- Vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 C
- In a skillet, grill the eggplant slices in a little oil. Remove from the heat and set aside on a plate.
- Grill the zucchini and then the tomato very briefly.
- In a bowl, mix with a whisk the eggs and the ricotta, season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the tomato sauce with the garlic and oregano.
- In a rectangular baking dish, divide like lasagna:
- A layer of eggplant
- A layer of ricotta
- A layer of tomato sauce
- Repeat the layers. On top, distribute the pieces of zucchini and tomatoes.
- Add the grated mozzarella cheese and put in the oven for 35-40 minutes.