This delicious vegetarian Caesar salad recipe is exquisite.
Preparation: 15 Minutes Cooking Time: 12 Minutes Quantity: 2 servings 225 calories per serving
- 1 cup of white bread cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 tablespoons caper
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic in small pieces
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 4 cups of romaine lettuce coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat the oven to 300 F. Place the rack in the center.
In a frying pan, lightly cook the croutons in the butter and bake for 5-6 minutes
In a frying pan, fry the capers in the butter.
In a bowl, whisk together egg yolk, garlic and lemon juice. While whisking, add a little bit by little oil to make a mayonnaise.
In a large bowl, put the 4 cups of lettuce.
Add the capers, croutons, grated cheese and mayonnaise.
Mix well and serve.