Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 18 minutes
Quantity: 4 Servings
135 calories per serving
- ½ red pepper cut into strips
- ½ yellow pepper cut into strips
- ½ large red onion cut into quarters
- 2 cups of cauliflower
- 2 potatoes cut into cubes (blanched 5 minutes)
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon of ginger
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh coriander
- In a large skillet or wok, put the oil.
- Put all the vegetables, and add the spices.
- Cook 15 to 18 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- You can serve on rice and put the fresh coriander on top.