Tasty comforting and quick recipe for vegan potato curry in a pressure cooker or otherwise called instant pot.
Preparation: 10 Minutes Cooking time: 40 Minutes Quantity: 4 servings 305 calories per serving
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 red or white potatoes cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons of curry
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cups snow peas
- 2 cups of water
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili flake
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Salt and pepper
- Put the pressure cooker on the “stir-fry” function and when hot enough, add a little oil and fry the onion and garlic.
- Add all other ingredients except snow peas and cornstarch and set the pressure cooker to manual high pressure for 20 minutes.
- Let the pressure go away naturally after 20 minutes of cooking.
- Press the keep warm function and remove the cover. Switch to the “jumped” function.
- Mix the cornstarch with a little water to make it cream, add it to the mixture at the same time as the snow peas. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper as needed.
Our best kitchen accessories at unbeatable prices!