This recipe is perfect for kids who love chicken kibble, a healthier version!
Preparation: 10 Minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Quantity: 4 servings
310 calories per serving
- 1 block of tofu cut into several rectangles
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 2 cups of bread crumbs
- Olive oil for cooking
Mustard sauce with honey
- 1/3 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- ½ teaspoon of paprika
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for the honey mustard sauce and set aside.
- In a plate, put the flour. In a second deep plate, put the beaten egg in it and in a third plate, put the breadcrumbs on it.
- For each rectangle of tofu, coat each side in the flour, then in the egg and finally in the bread crumbs.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Put the tofu sticks and cook on each side for 1 minute. Drain on paper towels.
- Serve tofu croquettes with honey mustard sauce.
Another variation of this recipe: