Delicious recipe for soft cookies without sugar and gluten, 0 guilt even if we eat almost all of them.
Preparation: 10 Minutes Cooking time: 12 Minutes Quantity: 8-10 servings 65 calories per serving
- 1 tablespoon light cream
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup raisins or chocolate chips
- 125 g rice flour
- 200 g applesauce without added sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon cardamom
- Preheat the oven to 180 C and spread parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- In a bowl, combine the cream, egg, compote and spices.
- Add the spices and baking powder. Mix.
- Add raisins or chocolate chips.
- Shape into small balls and spread them on the baking sheet, crushing them a little.
- Cook for 12 minutes.
Hello everyone, I am the main writer for SIND Canada. I’ve been writing articles for more than 10 years and I like sharing my knowledge. I’m currently writing for many websites and newspaper. All my ideas come from my very active lifestyle. I always keep myself very informed to give you the best information. In all my years as computer scientist made me become an incredible researcher. I believe that any information should be free, we want to know more every day because we learn everyday. You can contact me on our forum or by email at: email@example.com.