Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 10-12 Minutes
Quantity: 2 Dozens
145 calories per serving
- ½ cup softened or melted butter
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup pure cocoa
- 2 egg whites
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 oz of coarsely chopped dark chocolate
- 3 oz of coarsely chopped white chocolate
- In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients together (flour, salt, baking soda and cocoa).
- In another bowl, beat together butter and sugar. Add the egg whites and mix well.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients and chocolate to the wet mixture.
- Make 2 disks with the dough, wrap them with plastic wrap and with the dough roll, form a 4 cm dough put in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F or 180 C. Put parchment paper on a baking sheet and place the oven rack in the center.
- Flour the table and with a rolling pin, form a dough 5 mm thick (1/4 inch).
- With the cookie cutter, cut the cookies. Spread on the plate, sprinkle with sugar and bake for 10-12 minutes, one plate at a time.
Our best kitchen accessories at unbeatable prices!