The seasoned pumpkin seeds are a delicious, healthy snack that the whole family will love!
Preparation: 10 Minutes
Cooking time: 30 Minutes
Quantity: 4 servings
210 calories per serving
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 C and put the rack in the center.
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan. Cook the pumpkin seeds for 2-3 minutes. Drain and dry with paper towels.
- In a large bowl, combine the pumpkin seeds with the oil and all the spices.
- Spread the seeds on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the seeds are dry. Stir them every 10 minutes.