For a healthy lunch, forget about the vending machine or the staff cafeteria’s lunch options. Plan ahead and prepare a delicious sandwich at home that will make your colleagues’ mouths water.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Quantity: 4 Servings
425 calories per serving
- 8 bacon slices
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh dill, roughly chopped
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 1 lb. skinless salmon fillet
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp oil
- 4 slices toasted seeded low-GI bread
- Cook the bacon until it is crisp, but not dry.
- Cut the salmon fillet into 4 thin slices and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook over medium heat in a pan for 1 – 2 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile use a small bowl to mix the yogurt, dill, scallion and salt and pepper.
- Once the salmon is opaque throughout, spread the yogurt mixture over the toasted bread, top with lettuce, tomato, the cooked bacon, and salmon.
- Cover with a light salad dressing or mayonnaise.
This bacon and salmon sandwich is my favorite keto recipe!
Our best kitchen accessories at unbeatable prices!