Very healthy and quick pressure cooker oatmeal oatmeal recipe, perfect for my busy mornings with an instant pot at home.
Preparation: 2 Minutes Cooking time: 20 minutes Quantity: 4 servings 250 calories per serving
- 1 cup oat bran (cut oats)
- 2 cups of water
- 1 cup sugar-free almond milk
- 1 chopped date
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- Put all the ingredients in the pressure cooker except the blueberries and raspberries.
- Cook for 5 minutes at high pressure and allow the pressure to drop naturally.
- Place in bowls and sprinkle with blueberries and raspberries.