Very healthy and quick pressure cooker oatmeal oatmeal recipe, perfect for my busy mornings with an instant pot at home.
Preparation: 2 Minutes Cooking time: 20 minutes Quantity: 4 servings 250 calories per serving
- 1 cup oat bran (cut oats)
- 2 cups of water
- 1 cup sugar-free almond milk
- 1 chopped date
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- Put all the ingredients in the pressure cooker except the blueberries and raspberries.
- Cook for 5 minutes at high pressure and allow the pressure to drop naturally.
- Place in bowls and sprinkle with blueberries and raspberries.
Our best kitchen accessories at unbeatable prices!
Myrna Gonzalez Childress · 12 May 2021 at 11h21
Love this recipe. I make it every week for our family. Thank you for sharing it with us. Not many people know how great oat bran is for you and then to make it in the instant pot is a double bonus.
Nicolas Desjardins · 12 May 2021 at 15h35
Thanks for your comment. Are there any tips you can give us when you do this recipe?
Myrna Gonzalez Childress · 9 June 2021 at 11h22
I usually double the recipe so I have enough for the week. Also after it’s cooked, I add a 1/2 scoop of vanilla protein powder to help balance the carb to protein ratio.