Preparation: 10 Minutes
Cooking time: 12 to 14 minutes
Quantity: 20 mini cakes
360 calories per serving
- 1 lb. softened cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of coffee
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 125g semi-sweet chocolate grated
For the biscuit
- 1 buttered muffin tin
- ¼ cup softened or melted butter
- 1 cup of Graham or Orzo bread crumbs
- 1 ½ tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 egg
- In a bowl, combine egg, butter, brown sugar and bread crumbs. Put the mixture in the bottom of the muffin pan.
- Preheat the oven to 180 C or 350 F by putting the rack in the center.
In another bowl, beat together the other egg, vanilla and cream cheese.
- Add sweetened condensed milk while mixing well.
- Dilute the soluble coffee in a tablespoon of boiling water and incorporate it into the cream cheese mixture. Stir well to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Pour the 2nd mixture into the muffin cups.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes. Refrigerate then to cool completely.
- When chilled, sprinkle with grated chocolates and serve.