This refreshing Mexican veggie taco recipe is delicious and appeals to everyone! Every week I do it again, because everyone wants more.
Preparation: 15 Minutes Cooking time: 20 Minute Quantity: 2 servings 345 calories per serving
- 2 9-inch whole wheat tortillas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 340g Mexican meatless minced meat
- ½ cup carrots, finely julienned
- 1/3 cup of salsa (sweet, medium or spicy depending on your taste)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- 1 chopped tomato
- ½ large avocado, cut into cubes
- ½ grated cheddar or mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
For tortilla bowls:
- Preheat the oven to 425 C. Crumple 2 aluminum sheets to form 2 large balls and put them on a baking sheet.
- Coat the tortillas with oil with a paintbrush and place on the aluminum balls.
- Sprinkle the tortillas with a little chili powder and bake for 6-8 minutes.
For the simulated ground beef:
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown the “meatless” with the carrots, chili powder, oregano and 2 tablespoons of salsa. Cook 2-3 minutes until heated through.
For mounting :
- Mix the mayonnaise with the rest of the salsa. In the tortilla bowls, place the salad at the bottom.
- Add the simulated meat, add the salsa-mayo sauce, the tomatoes, the cheese and the avocado pieces.
Our best kitchen accessories at unbeatable prices!