Famous mac n cheese recipe that everyone asks me! So succulent, I have mouth water just to write it.
Preparation: 15 Minutes Cooking time: 10 minutes Quantity: 5 servings 375 calories per serving
- 1 cup unroasted cashews
- 2 cups steamed squash
- 2 cups sugar-free almond milk
- 5 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 green onions, minced
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- Salt and pepper
- 4 cups macaroni-style pasta
- Soak the cashews in water for 30 minutes. Drain and rinse thoroughly.
- Put all the ingredients except the pasta in a blender and mix until you get a smooth and homogeneous consistency.
- Cook pasta according to package directions so that it is al dente.
- Reheat the sauce in a large pot and mix the drained pasta in it, mixing well.
Hello everyone, I am the main writer for SIND Canada. I’ve been writing articles for more than 10 years and I like sharing my knowledge. I’m currently writing for many websites and newspaper. All my ideas come from my very active lifestyle. I always keep myself very informed to give you the best information. In all my years as computer scientist made me become an incredible researcher. I believe that any information should be free, we want to know more every day because we learn everyday. You can contact me on our forum or by email at: email@example.com.