Who does not like chickpeas? In this light and summery recipe, they are delectable.
I always make this recipe at Christmas and everyone loves it!
Preparation: 20 Minutes
Cooking time: 0 Minutes
Quantity: 4 servings
180 calories per serving
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic chopped small
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 red pepper cut into cubes
- 1 yellow pepper cut into cubes
- 2 sliced celery stalks
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- Mix together all ingredients and whisk
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add the vinaigrette and mix well.