So delicious, this mushroom risotto melts in the mouth! Quick and easy cooker recipe.
Preparation: 10 Minutes Cooking time: 10 minutes Quantity: 4 servings 375 calories per serving
- ¼ cup butter
- 1/3 cup chopped shallots
- 1 cup Italian arborio rice
- ½ cup white wine
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- ¾ pound of portobello mushrooms, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chives
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the pressure cooker on the stir-fry function for 2 minutes.
- Brown the shallot for 2 minutes in the butter. Add the rice and cook for 1 minute, stirring with a wooden spoon.
- Deglaze with the white wine and cook until it has absorbed. Add the broth and mix.
- Cover and set to the “soup” function for 6 minutes.
- In a large skillet, cook the mushrooms and spices in the oil for 8-10 minutes, season with salt and pepper.
- Depressurize the pressure cooker manually and remove the cover. Add the cooked mushrooms and mix, add broth as needed. Add salt and pepper.