A nice variation of vegetarian butter chicken!
Preparation: 10 Minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Quantity: 4 servings
335 calories per serving
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 red chili pepper, cut into strips
- 1 orange chili, cut into strips
- 1 and ½ tablespoons of curry powder
- 1 tablespoon of turmeric
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ½ can of tomato paste
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 cauliflower, roughly cut
- 1 can of chickpeas (540ml) rinsed and drained
- Salt and pepper
- In a skillet or wok, cook the onions in butter for 5 minutes and add the garlic and spices.
- Remove from fire. Add yogurt, tomato paste and coconut milk. Mix well.
- Add the cauliflower, peppers and chickpeas. Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.