A wonderful recipe for making children eat vegetables, this eggplant recipe stuffed with cheese and bechamel sauce will appeal to young and old.
Preparation: 10 Minutes Cooking time: 35 Minutes Quantity: 4 servings 265 calories per serving
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 2 aubergines cut lengthwise and cored
- 2 diced tomatoes
- 3 branches of finely chopped shallots
- Salt and pepper
- Oregano to taste
- ¾ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup bechamel sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 C.
- In a frying pan, put the oil and melt the butter. Brown the shallots.
- Add the chilli, eggplant flesh and tomatoes.
- Season and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Stuff the eggplant with this mixture and place in an ovenproof dish.
- Pour each sauce over half an eggplant and cover with a little grated cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes.