Perfect recipe for a chocolate craving. This keto chocolate ice cream is perfect as a dessert in summer.
Preparation: 10 Minutes
Freezing time: 2 Hours
Quantity: 2 servings
410 calories per serving
- 2 cups heavy cream (15 or 35%)
- 4 tablespoons of Stevia
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened chocolate chips
- In a container that can be closed with a tight lid, mix all the ingredients.
- Close the container tightly and shake for 5 minutes.
- Put in the freezer for 2 hours.
Hello everyone, I am the main writer for SIND Canada. I’ve been writing articles for more than 10 years and I like sharing my knowledge. I’m currently writing for many websites and newspaper. All my ideas come from my very active lifestyle. I always keep myself very informed to give you the best information. In all my years as computer scientist made me become an incredible researcher. I believe that any information should be free, we want to know more every day because we learn everyday. You can contact me on our forum or by email at: email@example.com.