My kids love this recipe and want more every week.
Preparation: 15 Minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
Quantity: 36 servings
175 calories per serving
- 10oz dark chocolate cut into pieces
- ½ cup softened butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups coarsely chopped hazelnuts
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chip
- 1 cup of white chocolate chip
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and put the rack in the middle. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate and the butter.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar, brown sugar and vanilla. Add the melted chocolate and mix to obtain a homogeneous mixture. Add the flour.
- Stir in the hazelnuts and chocolate chips last. Cover and put in the
- fridge for 30 minutes.
- Shape the dough into small patties and scatter them on the baking sheets.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes, one plate at a time.
Carolina Oberhausen · 14 February 2020 at 23h31
This blog about Chocolate and Hazelnut Cookie helps me a lot in my diet.
You can have the best Custom Keto Diet plan here: https://ineedmedic.com Kiss you all!