Table of Contents
To boost your vitamin C, nothing better than fruits. I always get my kids to eat fruit with this divine recipe.
Preparation: 10 Minutes
Cooking time: 0 Minute
Quantity: 4 servings
155 calories per serving
- 10 grated carrots
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 green apple diced
- Fresh coriander coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- ¼ cup of apple cider
- ¼ cup of orange juice
- In a large bowl, put the grated carrots, cranberries, green apple and coriander. Mix together.
- In another bowl, mix all the ingredients in the dressing together.
- Just before serving, pour vinaigrette and mix well.