One of my favorite desserts with almond milk instead of regular milk. A true delight !
Preparation: 10 Minutes
Cooking time: 50 Minutes
Quantity: 4 servings
179 calories per serving
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 cups regular almond or vanilla milk for sweet beaks
- 4 eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Raspberries for decoration
- Preheat the oven to 320 F and put the rack in the center.
- Sprinkle with mint leaves before serving.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of water with ½ cup of sugar in a saucepan. Cook until you get a light caramel and pour into 4 ramekins.
- In another saucepan, bring the almond milk to a boil.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, vanilla and the remaining half cup of sugar.
- Add the boiling milk and mix well. Pour this mixture over the caramel already present in the ramekins.
- Put the ramekins in the oven in a double boiler. Cook 40 minutes or until the mixture hardens.
- Leave to cool and put in the fridge.
- Just before serving, slide a knife around the edges and turn the ramekin over on a plate. Garnish with raspberries and enjoy.
Noushi · 16 June 2021 at 0h46
Hi there. Can unsweetened almond milk be used for this recipe?
Nicolas Desjardins · 18 June 2021 at 22h14
Yes you can!
Lourdes · 19 June 2021 at 21h42
Isn’t the boiling milk going to cook the eggs?