There’s nothing like a good soup to soothe the soul. Beans are a great source of proteins, which translates to energy and there’s nothing like it to warm you up at the core.
Instead of letting beans soak for hours or preparing soup in your slow cooker, you can now use your instant pot, which will still give you tender, tasty beans with a rich flavor.
Try this delicious white bean soup in your instant pot!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Quantity: 6 servings
287 calories per serving
- 1 cup celery (diced)
- 1 large onion (diced)
- 2 cups leek, (chopped)
- 2 cups carrot (diced)
- 1 medium zucchini (diced)
- 250g cremini mushrooms (sliced)
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 3 cans cannellini beans (water drained)
- 3 plum tomatoes (diced)
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley, basil and chives mix
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Pour the chicken stock into the instant pot and bring it to a boil.
- Add the herbs, tomatoes, beans, garlic, mushrooms, zucchini, carrot, leek, onion and celery to the boiling stock.
- Close and seal the instant pot and set for five minutes on the highest option of the manual function.
- After five minutes, release the pressure using the release valve.
- Stir the soup and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with freshly baked homemade bread.
- Why is Mangaowl Website Offline
- Exploring Your Options for Professional-grade Whole Body and Targeted PEMF Therapy
- 6 Tips To Store CBD Flower In Harsh Summers
- From Duke to Exile: The Life and Reign of Charles IV of Lorraine
- Things to Have for Your Wedding Day: Dress, Underwear, Makeup, and More
- Exploring the Advantages and Disadvantages of Casino Bonuses No Deposit
- The cultural significance of gaming and its representation of marginalized groups
- How to Play Slots for Real Money: A Step-by-Step Guide