Very good recipe for reducing the amount of refined sugar consumed while having fun. Superb recipe for healthy banana cookies.
Preparation: 15 Minutes Baking time: 15 Minutes Quantity: 30 Biscuits 125 calories per serving
- ¾ cup of raisins
- 3 bananas mashed with a fork
- ¼ cup of water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 C.
- Put the water and raisins in a small saucepan. Boil for 10 to 15 minutes. Put in a blender to make a puree.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, oil, bananas and grape puree.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix well.
- On a baking sheet, spread parchment paper. Create cookies with a tablespoon of the dough and spread on the baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes in the oven according to the desired consistency (soft cookie or more crisp).