One of my favorite recipes in the fall!
Preparation: 10 Minutes
Cooking time: 40 Minutes
Quantity: 8 servings
255 calories per serving
- 4-5 peeled and diced apples
- 1 and 1/3 cups diced strawberries
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup softened butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and put the rack in the center.
- In a bowl, combine the strawberries, apples and sugar.
- Pour the fruit into a buttered baking dish.
- In another bowl, combine the softened butter, brown sugar, vanilla and 1 teaspoon cinnamon together.
- Add the oats and flour to the butter and mix well.
- Spread the oatmeal mixture over the fruit. Sprinkle a little cinnamon on top.
- Bake for 40 minutes.