Wonderfully refreshing, this “Slush” vodka, pineapple and citrus fruit is to be enjoyed with friends! An easy recipe to make at home in no time.
Preparation: 10 Minutes
Freezing time: 45 Minutes
Quantity: 12 servings
210 calories per serving
- 1.5 L of pineapple juice
- 1 can of concentrated orange juice
- 1 can of concentrated lemonade
- 6 cups of water
- 1 ½ cups vodka
- “7 up” type soda
- Pineapple pieces for glass decoration
- Mix all the ingredients except the soda.
- Place in the freezer for 45 minutes.
- When serving, fill a glass with a little soda and stir in the alcoholic juice.
- Put a small slice of pineapple on the edge of the glass and serve.