Weight loss is the major topic of discussion between all of us. The main reason behind the weight gain of most people is that they don’t move their bodies. People just stick to one place for a lot of time and keep on eating junk food. This deteriorates one’s body shape and also health. So, now is the time to control yourself. Eat healthily and live healthily. Here we have tips that can help you lose weight faster and easier:-
- Keep your weight and food diary– You should keep a check on what your body is consuming. It is necessary to have a meals plan which shows what you are ought to eat for breakfast, lunch, and diner. Many times we unconsciously eat more and later complain about weight gain. So this diet chart will help to keep a check on yourself. Also, you should measure your body weight once or twice a week to know your progress.
- Eat protein-rich breakfast– Eating a protein-rich breakfast will help you keep going throughout the day. You will not feel starving and your body will also utilize this protein for the rest of the day. This breakfast will never let your energy levels lower down.
- Drinks you should take- Drinking water is mostly suggested but if you find it tough to drink a lot of water. You can shift to detox drinks. The cucumber detox drink will make you feel fresh and cold. The lemon in this detox drink is the biggest fat cutter.
- Exercises you should do– Cardio exercise may not be working for you every time. If such is the case with you then you must opt for strength training. This will help to build your muscles and lose excessive weight at the same time. You should begin your morning with a bit of exercise every day.
- Eat more and more fruits and vegetables– Fruits and vegetables contain a large amount of fiber content. More green leafy vegetables on your plate mean more nutrients and vitamins. You should have green vegetables for your lunch and dinner and have fruits during snacks in the evening time.
- Say no to sugar and sugary drinks– Cutting down sugar can be helpful in weight loss. White sugar contains maximum carbohydrates and compressed fat. You need to shift to sugar-free substituents.
- Carry some healthy snacks with yourself– Whenever ever you go out you must have some snacks with you. You can carry a few dry fruits or peanuts to chew when you feel hungry. This will prevent you from eating junk food from outside. Just remember the 50% of your weight gain is just due to eating junk food from outside. So you need to stop and shift to healthy food.
- Take enough sleep- Sleeping well is extremely important if you are on track to losing weight. Lack of sleep and sadness are the biggest reasons for excessive calories intake. You should also avoid stress as stress hormone has a direct impact on increasing your belly fat.
- Stay positive- You should stay positive and active if you are planning to reduce weight. Sadness and stress are the biggest weight gainers, Many of us don’t realize this and overthink about our body shape and weight. You just need to change your surrounding if it makes you feel depressed. Happiness will help you to lose much of your weight.
- Drink plenty of water– Drink water is the secret of many who have actually lost weight. Warm water is considered to be the most magical fat cutter. Drinking water can help you to stay away from mild hunger as well. You must drink a glass of water whenever you feel hungry. This will stop you from eating much. Generally, you are just thirsty and not hungry, so drinking water can be helpful.
- Eat without any distractions- You need to keep your gadgets away from you while you are eating. The reason behind this is that while you are eating with your gadget you don’t realize and you eat many calories. And you may also not feel like you have had your meal and still feel starving.
- Eat smaller portions of your favorite food– If you are tempted a lot with your favorite food then you can eat it but in smaller portions. This will work because not you are not consuming a lot of calories at one time and your body gets enough time to break down the food.
- Try to cook your meals and eat only at home– When you cook your meals you tend you look at the food for a long time and you are less tempted towards that food. This will help you to eat less. Also cooking your meals you can use healthy oils and healthier ingredients.
- Get some sunlight– Sunlight tends to melt some fat in your skin. The morning sunlight can be helpful as it has lesser radiation and will also not damage your skin.
- Yoga and Meditation– Yoga and mediation can be helpful to a large extend. Yoga is the way of connecting you to your inner conscious. So, you can work on the strategy and can increase your willpower for losing weight.
- Eat varied, colorful, nutritionally dense food– We are generally tempted toward food that is colorful, varied and has a good smell. So, you should mix some good ingredients and make some colorful dishes like healthy soups, salads, etc.
- Go walking- Walking is the magical way to reduce body fat. Walking will increase the flow of blood in your body and stretches the muscles. This will make you strong and also tone your body shape.
- Eat slow or low carb food items- Eating empty carbs can only cause your weight to gain. You must eat the carbs which are actually energy-giving. Slow carbs are more nutrient-dense and satisfying and can also control blood sugar levels.
- Notice the timing when you feel hungry– You must know the timing when you feel hunger the most. It is the timing when your body is ready to accept the food. Your metabolism can work properly at the time.
- Chew your food and eat slowly- Eating food slowly will help you know the taste of the food which you are eating. This will make you feel fulfilled and also feels as if your teeth have done some work.
What are the 9 rules of losing weight?
Losing weight is not an easy task for everyone. The major issue is that you control your habit for some time and lose a bit of weight. But when you again start similar habits you gain double the weight. So, you need to follow the rule of losing weight. Here are the 9 rules which you need to follow:-
- Calories do count– Keep a check on the calories which you intake. Check the label on the food items when you purchase them.
- Weight lifting can lose your weight– Strength training can be effective for those with whim cardio exercise don not work. Weight lifting is the proven technique to lose weight for many.
- Exercise the right way– You need to exercise in the right way. Exercise for some time is enough than exercise for a long time in the wrong way.
- Skipping a meal will not work– Skipping a meal will only make you starve and then the next day you may consume the double calories.
- Not all fats are equal- Check if you are consuming saturated fat or unsaturated fat. Both work in different ways.
- Nutrients and vitamins are necessary- Do not just think of losing weight. You must be more conscious about having more amount of nutrients and vitamins, this will automatically lose you weight.
- Strategy is as important as willpower– Will power and strategy both have equal importance. Strategy matters because you know what you want to achieve and how much you need to work on it.
- Learn to control mild hunger– Mild hunger can just be satisfied with water or some other nutrient food like dry fruits, etc. These mild pangs of hunger are just the traps for you to destroy your weight loss plan.
- Go for unsaturated oil– Unsaturated oils like sunflower, vegetable oil can help you keep your heart healthy. This will eventually lose much of your weight. Just use small portions of oil in your food.
How can I lose weight in a week at home?
Losing weight in 7 days is just magic for many. But your willpower and right action plan can fulfill your dream. Here we have few steps that can complete your weight loss journey:-
- Set a realistic goal- You need to see your potential and your past activities as well when you are making your goal. According to your body type, you must decide your goal and realistic duration for it. Your goal should be the one that can motivate you to do better and increase your motivation.
- Create a meal plan for a week- Meal plan is the pathway that can help you to lose weight. You should know what all you eat in breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Many times you just eat from outside but you do not realize as you have not made any plan. You must have a list of nutritious food items and eat only those food during that week.
- Create an exercise plan for a week- You must have an exercise plan and stick to it. We all know that exercise is the major secret to weight loss. You must progress slowly to increasing your exercise intensity. If you want to lose weight instantly you must go for strength training and try weight lifting.
- Do not be strict from the first day- You must proceed slowly and not be strict with yourself from the first day. You can slowly move towards your goal. Like you can shift to small meals 5 times a day at first. Then shift to 3 times a day.
- Get rid of bad eating habits– You must stay away from bad habits like eating too fast, always eating dessert, skipping meals, eating when not hungry, always cleaning your plate, and eating while standing up. You must quit these habits as soon as possible as they can cause a lot of weight gain.
How can I get slim in fewer days?
Getting slim fat is not possible is a myth. You can do it by simply changing your routine and a few habits. Here we have few points which will make your weight loss process more quickly and you can get the results in fewer days are:-
- Eat less salt– Eating lesser salt can be helpful for who whose weight gain is majorly due to thyroid issue. When you minimize the salt it also healthify your body. This causes your body to get rid of water weight and eventually then you can focus on losing the fat content after losing water weight.
- Begin your day with a detox drink– Detox drinks work magic in the weight loss process. The lemon, cucumber, chia seeds, etc when added to water have stunning effects. These are the best fat burners for your body.
- Eat-in small portions- Eating in lesser portions will help to lose weight. The logical reason behind this is that eating in small portions will give your body the time to digest the food and process it efficiently. This can also increase the metabolism of your body and make you more fit.
- Running is the secret- Running in the morning calms your body and also benefits your heart. Your blood flow is increased and your body throughout the excessive fat through sweat. Running will also tone your body and you will get the perfect body shape and size. This will help you to lose body weight evenly from the whole of your body.
- Have soup– You are mostly advised to have more and more water. But many times it becomes tough to drink this much water. You can shift to drinking soup and also eating veggies can help you consume fiber.