Preparation: 15 Minutes
Cooking time: 8-10 minutes
Quantity: 2 Dozens
120 calories per serving
- ½ cup softened or melted butter
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients together (flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda).
- In another bowl, beat together butter, sugar and vanilla. Add the egg and mix again.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture.
- Make 1 disc with the dough, wrap with plastic wrap and put in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Put parchment paper on a baking sheet and put the oven rack in the center.
- Flour the table and with a rolling pin, form a dough 5mm thick (1/4 inch).
- With the cookie cutter, cut the cookies. Spread on the plate, sprinkle with sugar and bake for 8-10 minutes, one plate at a time.
- Decorate cookies as they cool and enjoy.
Our best kitchen accessories at unbeatable prices!