This recipe for strawberries stuffed with cheesecake is always the rage with diners.
Preparation: 15 Minutes
Cooking time: 0 Minute
Quantity: 20 servings
145 calories per serving
- 2 cups of fresh strawberries (about 20)
- 1 package of cream cheese (250g), softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 3 graham crackers, finely crumbled
- Chips or chocolate chip
- Cut the pointed end of the strawberry so that they can stand upright and hull them so that you can stuff them.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla to obtain a smooth, smooth mixture.
- Add Graham breadcrumbs and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Fill a pastry bag with the mixture and stuff the strawberries.
- Sprinkle with shavings or chocolate chips.