These little balls with puffed rice will be perfect for Christmas. They will brighten the little ones and the big ones.
Preparation: 5 Minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
Quantity: 12 balls
180 calories per serving
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of pitted dates
- 3 cups of cereal with puffed rice
- ½ cups of chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, put the 3 cups of cereal. Reserve.
- Then, in a small cauldron, melt the dates, egg and sugar over low heat.
- Pour the sauce over the cereals and let cool.
- Add the chocolate chips and shape it into small balls.