Table of Contents
Relocation with children always requires more effort and knowledge. The primary things parents need to do to facilitate the process of adaptation of their kids is to find a comfortable neighbourhood for permanent stay or buy flat in dubai and to select the correct educational establishment.
There are many schools in Dubai that offer high quality education for children of different ages and nationalities. Schools in Dubai are known for their innovative teaching methods, high standards and excellent preparation of students for their future careers.
Upsides of education in Dubai
Educational system in the UAE is one of the most progressive and effective in the world. It is characterised by a number of benefits:
- Good knowledge of several foreign languages.
- Intercultural communication.
- Professional teachers and qualified tutors.
- Automatic enrollment in local and international universities.
- Focus on knowledge and versatile development of an individual.
- Trust between teachers and students.
- Personal growth of students and teachers.
Popular schools in Dubai
GEMS Dubai American Academy (Al Barsha)
One of the most popular schools in Dubai is Dubai American Academy. This school offers education in English for children from preschool to grade 12. The school has high standards of education and attracts many students from around the world. Dubai American Academy also offers an International Baccalaureate program that helps students earn an internationally recognized diploma.
The institution focuses on fostering leadership, introducing digital innovation and providing endless opportunities for students.
Dubai British School (Emirates Hills)
Another popular school in Dubai is Dubai British School. This school offers education in English for children from 3 to 18 years old. Dubai British School has high standards of education and offers many programs, including the International Baccalaureate program and GCSE program. The school also has excellent sports and cultural programs that help students develop in all aspects of life.
The education in Dubai British School is aimed at making the students enjoy, aspire and achieve all their goals.
Jumeirah English Speaking School (Jumeirah)
JESS offers education in English for children from 3 to 18 years. Jumeirah English Speaking School has high standards of education and offers many programs, including the International Baccalaureate program and GCSE program.
Teachers work with the vision to educate their students to make a difference in the world and supply each action with an accurate purpose. The institution provides an atmosphere of support and motivation for students to achieve exceptional academic outcomes.
Delhi Private School Dubai (Jebel Ali)
The representatives of India founded the secondary school in 2003. They teach students from India according to the ministerial educational plan of that country. The school can take no more than 3,000 children, so the demand is really high.
Of course, most of the students here are from India, but the school does not prevent people of other nationalities from studying at this educational establishment. The school focuses on providing an engaging and demanding environment to make the students exceptional and give the push to their potential.
Swiss International Scientific School (Dubai Healthcare City)
Swiss International Scientific School is a private international school for boys and girls from 3 to 18 years old. It is also possible to live in the school on a boarding basis when your kid reaches the age of 11. It is a multicultural school that hosts students from over 60 countries. Most students come from the USA, France, Switzerland, Great Britain, Canada, and Germany. Students study on Swiss Federal Maturite and IB programs.
Factors of selection of a school
Looking for a school for your child, there are many great options in Dubai to help them get the best education. Some of the essential factors to take into account:
- Quality of education. Parents want to choose a school with high learning standards that will help their children get good academic knowledge and develop their personalities.
- Language. There are is a variety of schools that offer education in English. But if your children want to study another language, it is possible as well.
- Internationally recognized diploma. Such programmes as International Baccalaureate or GCSE are available in most schools.
- Sports and cultural Programs. Parents choose a school that offers excellent sports and cultural programs so that their children can develop in all aspects of life.
- School reputation. Parents consider the school’s reputation and past achievements in order to make the right choice for their children.
- Location. Parents also consider the location of the school and its accessibility to their children. The real estate agency AX CAPITAL will provide you with detailed information about the chosen neighbourhood, availability of educational establishments and affordable housing in the area.
- Cost. Parents consider tuition and other costs in order to choose a school that fits their budget.
Education in Dubai aims at developing the personalities of students and giving them profound academic knowledge. There is no free education for expats in Dubai. That is why schools strive to create motivating and comfortable environments for children. There are many international schools in Dubai for expats to choose the preferred language and programme.