Delicious little bites to serve as dessert for guests.
Preparation: 15 Minutes
Refrigeration time: 30 Minutes
Quantity: 25 servings
170 calories per serving
For the dough:
- 1 beaten egg
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups Korn Flakes
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
For the coating:
- 1 ½ cups chopped milk chocolate
- In a bowl, combine the peanut butter, beaten egg, sugar, brown sugar and corn syrup.
- Gradually add the 2 kinds of cereal. Put in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Shape into small balls and scatter them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Put them in the freezer long enough to melt the chocolate.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate. Dip the balls one by one and put them back on the baking sheet.
- Return to freezer until ready to serve.