Skin is the first defense of the body against external impacts such as dirt, bacteria, UV rays, etc. Besides, many find people with clean skin more attractive due to some physiological reasons that developed evolutionarily. Thousands of years ago, damage or problematic skin was a sign of some illnesses or health issues. This rationale is somewhat applicable these days as well. Let’s find out more about the essential nutrients your skin needs the most.
Best Vitamins and Minerals that Make Your Skin Glow
As was mentioned before nutrient status is key to healthy-looking skin. Eating plenty of fruits, vegetables, and other things that are good for your skin is gonna even your skin tone and aid in treating acne. Let’s see 5 essential nutrients for your beauty:
- Vitamin C. It is one of the most powerful antioxidants. This nutrient helps get rid of toxins and harmful waists from your body. Also Ascorbic Acid is crucial for the synthesis of collagen and elastin, which help keep the skin maintaining a healthy color and facilitates aging processes.
- Vitamin B group. This vitamin complex provides necessary fatty acids to the skin, cures cell damage, and treats dehydration. The combination of these effects helps to keep the skin moist and plump. These types of nutrients also help to maintain the previous structure of the skin after the damage.
- Biotin or Vitamin B7. Researches show that it is able to cure acne. Comedones are small bumps that have the same color as the skin, usually appearing on the forehead or chin. They usually appear when a hair follicle acquires oily plugs of sebum along with dead skin cells. That’s exactly that vitamin B7 can help due to its role in metabolism balancing.
- Vitamin E. It is a powerful water-soluble vitamin and a top nutrient for healthy skin. Besides being an effective antioxidant, it is also can be used as an overnight anti-aging treatment.
- Zink. This mineral stimulates collagen formation, fatty acid metabolism, and wound healing. Zinc is required for the synthesis of keratin and collagen – the structural protein of your skin.
Take care of your diet to make sure you include all these essentials in your everyday intake. This will heavily assist your organism in normalizing skin oil production, balancing metabolism reactions, and more.
Also, you should try Joocy Beauty IV drip. It contains Vitamin B complex, Ascorbic Acid, and a boost dose of Biotin. The infusion starts to circulate in your blood immediately, showing you the revitalization effect right after the first procedure.