Delicious with tortillas, this Mexican dip recipe is excellent and easy to make.
Preparation: 15 Minutes Cooking time: 0 Minute Quantity: 4 servings 182 calories per serving
- 3 wall avocados
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Juice of a lime
- 3 tomatoes cut into cubes
- Coriander coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 4-5 drops of Tabasco sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the avocados finely and put them in a bowl.
- Using a fork, crush roughly.
- Add the onion, garlic, lime juice, tomatoes, coriander, Tobasco sauce and spices.
- Mix well and serve with tortilla chips.