Nothing better to finish the meal with such a delectable dessert. Perfect combination also for tea in the afternoon.
Preparation: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 50 Minutes
Quantity: 8 servings
355 calories per serving
- 2 small pieces of broken dough
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cups cornstarch
- 1 egg
- 5 cups strawberries, slightly thawed
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and put the grill down.
- In a bowl, combine the sugar and starch. Add strawberries, vanilla and mix well.
- Put a drop in a 9-inch pie plate.
- Pour in the strawberry filling and cover the pie with the second one.
- Close the edges with your fingers and cut off the excess dough. Beat the egg for gilding.
- Brush the beaten egg over the top of the pie.
- Cut holes on the top of the pie to let the steam escape.
- Bake for 50 minutes.