One of the best peanut butter cookie recipes that reminds me of my childhood.
Preparation: 10 Minutes Cooking time: 10 minutes Quantity: 20 servings 155 calories per serving
- 1 egg
- ½ cup softened butter
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 1/3 cups sifted flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 450 F and put the rack in the middle
- In a bowl, beat the butter and peanut butter. Add the brown sugar, sugar, egg and vanilla, mix well.
- Add the flour and mix.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Shape the dough into a small ball and scatter them on the baking sheet. Gently mash the balls with a fork in cold water.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
Our best kitchen accessories at unbeatable prices!
Another version of this amazing recipe