Delicious and simple, this recipe that children love so much.
Preparation: 5 Minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Rest time: 1 hour
Quantity: 4 servings
215 calories per serving
- 2 cups 35% cream
- 6 egg yolks
- 6 oz dark chocolate
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Chocolate shavings for decoration
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and put the rack in the center.
- Heat the cream in a saucepan and pour it over the chocolate in another bowl. Wait 2 minutes and stir to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Beat the egg yolks with the sugar.
- Gently stir in the chocolate-cream mixture with the egg yolks and add the vanilla. Mix well.
- Pour the pudding into small baking pots.
- Bake the pudding in a bain-marie in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Cool 1 hour in the refrigerator and just before serving, sprinkle with chocolate shavings.