A delicious and quick pressure cooker oatmeal recipe, perfect for my busy mornings.
Preparation: 2 Minutes Cooking time: 20 minutes Quantity: 4 servings 265 calories per serving
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 2 cups sugar-free almond milk
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Optional to put on top after:
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Put oil in the bottom of the pressure cooker to prevent the oatmeal from sticking.
- Put all the ingredients in the pressure cooker, mixing well, so that the cocoa is completely broken up.
- Cook for 4 minutes at high pressure and turn off to allow the pressure to drop naturally.
- Mix well and put the oatmeal in bowls and sprinkle with raspberries and chocolate chips, if desired.
Our best kitchen accessories at unbeatable prices!