Delicious dessert that I like to bring wherever I am invited and I am all the rage. A keto chocolate cheesecake that will please everyone.
Preparation: 10 Minutes Refrigeration time: 60 Minutes Quantity: 20 servings 265 calories per serving
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 150g dark chocolate without sugar (90%), melted in a double boiler
- ¾ cup softened cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons of stevia
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix with an electric mixer until you get a homogeneous consistency.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Form 20 small balls with the dough and return to the fridge for 30 minutes before tasting.
Hello everyone, I am the main writer for SIND Canada. I’ve been writing articles for more than 10 years and I like sharing my knowledge. I’m currently writing for many websites and newspaper. All my ideas come from my very active lifestyle. I always keep myself very informed to give you the best information. In all my years as computer scientist made me become an incredible researcher. I believe that any information should be free, we want to know more every day because we learn everyday. You can contact me on our forum or by email at: email@example.com.