Delicious dessert that I like to bring wherever I am invited and I am all the rage. A keto chocolate cheesecake that will please everyone.
Preparation: 10 Minutes Refrigeration time: 60 Minutes Quantity: 20 servings 265 calories per serving
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 150g dark chocolate without sugar (90%), melted in a double boiler
- ¾ cup softened cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons of stevia
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix with an electric mixer until you get a homogeneous consistency.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Form 20 small balls with the dough and return to the fridge for 30 minutes before tasting.