Table of Contents
BRS Stove 3000T Review
Let’s talk about a great product, the BRS stove 3000T. After testing other brands and other kinds of burners, this one is unique of a kind.
With his ultralight weight of 26grams, this makes one of the best tools you can find in your backpack for hiking.
- Stove Titanium Backpacking Stove Ultra-light Camping Stove Gas Stoves Outdoor Cooker Outdoor Stove Gas Stove Miniature Portable Picnic
About this item
- BRS 3000T stove is extremely lightweight. It only weighs 25g. and extremely compact; comes in a little bright green pouch that is highly visible on almost any surface.
- The camping stove is suitable for lightweight backpacking when weight and size are more important than some features. Rated gas consumption is around 140g per hour. Typically and in ideal conditions it will boil 2 cups (500ml) of water using only 7 to 8 grams of fuel.
- If you’re looking for a functional, ultralight canister stove, this is your stove. BRS-3000T stove and 110g canister can be nested into 750ml Pot perfectly. Ideal for backpackers.
- Powerful and efficient, generates 2700W; Boils water quickly, about 2 minutes 58 seconds to boil 1L water. Rated gas consumption is around 140g per hour. Typically and in ideal conditions it will boil 2 cups (500ml) of water using only 7 to 8 grams of fuel
- BRS ultralight stove stable, even flame; Smooth flame adjustment.Super easy. Just flip those pot support legs out and twist the stove on your canister. Tip: make sure the control valve is fully turned off before twisting the stove on.
Made of Titanium, it’s made for last. One of my friends had it for more than 5 years and still doesn’t failed once. Still in perfect condition after hundreds of times of use. You can actually cook everything on it. To boil around 1 liter of water takes less than 3 minutes!
I don’t think there’s a better choice as a miniature gas stove. All others are either way more expensive or heavier. This camping stove is suitable for lightweight hiking as well as backpacking. The gas rate consumption is around 140g per hour.
At this moment, the only color you can find in this product is silver. It uses liquefied petroleum gas.
We try to keep our expectations low when reviewing products that are less than half the price of the best in their category.
This stove brings water to a boil at a great time and it’s easy to use. I will keep this item in my backpacking for sure!